Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hello!

Hi! Welcome to my writing area. I started this blog almost seven years ago when I had my first baby and now I'm back, ready to share with you what has happened during all that time.

This will be a place where you can come and read about what my days are like with a child who has special needs. Dylan will be seven this December and it's been a long road for the both of us. I've decided to go public with our struggles in the hopes of helping other families going through similar issues.

The things I share with you will be honest, and hard to read at times. This is the messy stuff. The growing pains and the drop-to-your-knees kind of confessions about parenting a strong-willed child. Please don't judge. Just join in me celebrating the reality that I've made it this far with my son!

I am not a medical professional, therapist or licensed health practitioner, but I am a mom of three children and I know a thing or two about what works and doesn't work. I'm happy to just listen, or possibly share my two cents if you have questions about what your walk looks like with your child.

Wherever you are in your parenting journey, know that you are the right parent for your child. You can do this!

 xoxo Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment